Welcome to our site! Diaa designs mission is to to provide amazing designs with exceptional customer service. Since we are a specialty store, this page details our Flagship retail salon general policy.
Please note that our Flagship in-store policy and online policy are different. For our online policy, please see our Online Policy page.
– All Sales Are Final. No Refunds, Returns, Exchanges or transfers of deposits. No Exceptions, including special orders and stock purchases.
– Customer(s) liable for full amount of sale and liable for all applicable sales tax.
– Dresses must be paid in full before first fitting and alterations.
– We do not accept checks as final payment at the time an item leaves the store. Cash or M.O. only.
– A fee of $40 charge for each returned check.
– Clearance and sample gowns are sold as-is and may require additional cleaning and alterations that are not included in the sale price.
– Discount items are sold “as is” and are payable in full at the time of purchase. Repairs on discounted items may be done for an additional charge.
– We do not provide alterations but can make recommendations for you.
Special Order Gowns
Easy Payment Program policy
– Diaa designs offers a convenient in-store, interest free layaway program on stock items including Bridal Gowns, Evening wear and Prom wear.
– This installment agreement is intended to help spread out the cost of the item(s) you have purchased from us, without accruing any interest.
– All layaway Payments must be paid every two weeks and to be made on a timely basis as agreed upon.
– Your order is subject to cancellation if your account is past due over 30 days. We reserve the right to keep the down payment and return the merchandise to floor for resale of balance owed.
– Any specials or discounts available at the time of the initial payment will be applied, however, subsequent specials or discounts that occur during the layaway period (90 days) are not applicable.
– Layaway is available on any gown purchased over $100. Initial payment of at least 50% is required AND Customer(s) liable for all lay-a-way items and are to be considered as final sale.
– All payments on layaway items are non-refundable. NO EXCEPTIONS! Including cancellations!
– You cannot change the gown in layaway, including size and/or color after the layaway is established. All sales are final.
– Gowns are stored on our premises for safe keeping a maximum of six months.
– The time allowed for a layaway is 90 days from the original date of purchase. All payments must be received on or before the 90th day or you will lose all payments made.
– A non-refundable deposit is required. Deposit and payments will be forfeited if item(s) are not picked up within 90-day period
– Partial pick-ups from layaway merchandise are not allowed. NO EXCEPTIONS!
– As a courtesy, we will contact you approximately one week before the end of the layaway period to remind you that the layaway is about to expire.